SILESTONE QUARTZ SURFACING
- Stain resistance: manufactured with non-porous surface making it resistant to any products or liquids that might leave stains behind.
- Scratch resistance: Silestone is high up in the hardness-scale making it high-resistant to scratches. It is advised to not place sharp elements on surface to test its resistant nature.
- Bacteriostatic protection: Silestone contains a unique Bacteriostatic formula to prevent the spreading of bacterias – making its implementation safe around kitchens and bathrooms.
- Wide range of colours & textures: Head over to our online catalogue to browse through the colours and textures available in our range
Why choose us for your next kitchen counters & kitchen tops project?
- We present you with a wide selection of stone colours and styles
- Mammoth Granite approaches every project with care and professionalism
- Many years of exeperience and cutting-edge skillsets
- High quality of the offered services
- Customize every project so it suits your needs